Meeting my big brother's first baby was one of the best experiences of my life. I was so honored that he and Silvia allowed me to be a part of Zoe's first few days of life. Parenthood is so fitting for both of them (which I knew would be the case--especially since they have always been so wonderful with Julia and Andrew).
It was a HUGE blessing that Dad was able to drive us out. It was an added bonus to be able to spend time with my Daddy-o, Steven and Casey. I was so thankful that Jeff, and the grandparents were able to keep things going with the kids on the home front.
I don't have time to recount all of the events, but here's a few pictures of my beautiful niece, ZOE. It kills me not being able to see her more often, but Skype, Facebook and a quick visit in September has helped.
And three months later.....as adorable as ever
No comments:
Post a Comment